<VV> Taillamp socket

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Sat Jul 1 13:44:12 EDT 2006

According the Tech Guide, the NAPA numbers for the late model sockets are
LS6469 for the tail lights and LS6465 for the back up lights. I took those
numbers to my NAPA store and got metal sockets with the grounding tab. I
have had no grounding problems since and I don't use the grounding tab since
the metal sockets ground very well without it.

Marc Sheridan

From: <aircooled6 at prodigy.net>