<VV> 64 Corvair coil springs

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 14:11:39 EDT 2006

the 64's had a left and right spring and those look correct.most people dont know this and when they add the 64 leaf spring they dont change the springs with it and you wind up with what you have,so you probably have 60-63 springs in your car. C. underground had the correct L & R 64 springs reproduced a few years back so you might check with them.

             curt

From: "Gary Swiatowy" <mopar at jbcs2.net>