<VV> 14" Wide tire sizes

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 20:02:22 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/3/2006 3:03:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
corvair65x3 at comcast.net writes:

The  coupe I will probably drive a little more aggressive and I am looking
for a  wider tire. (maybe wider just in the rear) I have another set of 14 x 7
rally  wheels that after reading your mail I will be using! Any additional
thoughts  on tire sizes? Thanks again for the input! Great  site!

Phil

I think several manufacturers make a 225-50-14 Tire - It is a little short
for the Corvair, but plenty sticky. Also a 205-55-14 would be fine.
Check out:  _http://www.sstire.com/tireheights.html_
(http://www.sstire.com/tireheights.html)  for  tire height comparisons.

Seth Emerson