<VV> FNader plate

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Jul 3 20:28:52 EDT 2006

In Kansas you can run year of manufacture plates from any county in the State.  After picking up a couple of plates for recently aquired Corvairs and Kirk Eck getting a Goodland County plate for his car (GO)  I am going to start looking for only Franklin County tags  (FR) . . .  No one would have to explain it to their kids . . . but it might bring a few smiles amounst knowing people.

Terry Kalp