<VV> Early and Late Corvair Bucket Seat Armrests-Auto Chic

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Wed Jul 5 13:21:51 EDT 2006

This company manufactures armrests for bucket seat cars. They would be interested in making them for Corvairs, early and late, but they need to see the seats. Is they anyone in their area that would be willing to help out with this idea?  They are located at:

6-B Hamilton Business Park, 85 Franklin Road, Dover, NJ 07801
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Eastern Time
Toll Free: (800) 351-0605
Phone: (973) 989-9220 - Fax: (973) 989-9234
e-mail: get-info at AutoChic.com

This is the response I received from my inquiry:

We might be able to accommodate you. We manufacture a variety of retractable armrests that attach to the driver's seat frame. We would need to see a seat to see if we can make a bracket to fit properly.

Thank you for your e-mail.

Sincerely,

Michael Trueba Jr.

What do you think?