<VV> Electronic Ignition

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Jul 5 21:52:13 EDT 2006

Yes, though I have never installed a Crane, any conversion that does
away with points requires retiming. Your engine sounds badly retarded
from the description... it will start and run apparently normally at
8-10btdc, but have no power...especially at the top end. Get it to
14-16btdc and see how she performs.

Also, does the Crane require a full 12v to run and did you supply that?

Bill Elliott