<VV> Early Alternator Wiring

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 6 08:33:38 EDT 2006

Hi Geoffrey,

What I did was unwrap the harness, removed the connectores, spliced the
wires together, used heat shrink on the bare splice and then rewrapped the
harness with harness tape.  It looks completely stock sans the regulator.

Non-adhesive black harness tape is available from Eastwoods, $10.00 for two
rolls.  Great to have on hand for making custom harnesses that look stock.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!
http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra