<VV> Help

linda williams ste59lin at sonic.net
Fri Jul 7 08:46:04 EDT 2006

I am a new registered user of your site and can't figure out how to change my mailman settings to where I don't get the digest - wish to change to the other option. Also, how do I read past issues - looking for assistance with an engine problem with my 63 Spyder - timing problem/oil cooling system problem. Any assistance in learning how to do these things are much appreciated. Stevan Williams (E-Mail: ste59lin at sonic.net) I am working on my 13th and 14th Corvair cars; these two are "project" cars.