<VV> sometimes smoking engine.

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Jul 7 11:29:45 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/7/2006 8:14:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dfamily at cecomet.net writes:

> I started the engine on the rampside and it showed no hint of smoke on
> startup, after idling, or setting for awhile and restarting.  The engine ran
> smooth as could be, no unusual noises - in other words ran perfect.  Yesterday,
> it was billowing blue smoke in all the above situations.
Has to be your PCVentilation system then...

Find a shop / friend with the gauge for checking this....they're cheap
plastic....so many should be around...

You just set it on the oil fill tube with engine running and make sure
there's a vacumn  from idle to 3000 rpm..

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!