<VV> Re: [FC] smoking engine.

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Jul 7 13:32:02 EDT 2006

My Rampside did that just once in over ten years.  I got off the freeway and
stopped at a store for a few minutes.  When I restarted the hot engine, it
layed down a dense cloud of oil smoke.  Since I was 1200 miles from home at
the time, I was quite concerned but continued the trip without any
recurrance.  It was strange.
RonH