<VV> Still out here

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 00:07:25 EDT 2006

I've been a bit busy lately to fully participate in VV stuff lately. Terry
Kalp and I traveled to Tulsa Friday to help with some planning of the Great
Plains Corvair Roundup (Check out their web site at: _www.tulsacorvair.com_
(http://www.tulsacorvair.com) ). Then today I was  prepping my Corsa coupe for an
autocross tomorrow. While doing that I managed to  remove the nail off my left
thumb (OUCH!!). Then tonight while getting ready for  our club meeting, the
paint and body guy called to say that the sedan was  finished. Since it's been
there since Memorial day weekend, I was very excited  to get it back. The work
was well worth my wait, the car looks fantastic. I'll  try to post pictures
and give a report on the autocross tomorrow.

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed
1965 500  Sedan 95/PG