O2 Sensors Re: <VV> Higher Octane Fuel (Some Corvair)

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 18:18:41 EDT 2006

Phil,
    While that's true for FACTORY built cars,  "some people" have added
aftermarket O2 sensors to non-catalyst cars to enable  them to properly adjust
carbs or EFI systems.  Innovate, for one, has  a unit available to do this.
FuelAirSpark.com has recently  announced a dual wideband O2 sensor unit that
installs 2 sensors, one in  each side of a two bank engine (like a Corvair) so you
can measure the  separate A/F ratios for each bank just in case you have
separate carbs on the 2  banks (like a Corvair).
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 7/9/2006 1:33:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,