<VV> Rims that fit

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jul 9 19:14:14 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

Basically any GM made RWD wheel for the intermediates on down will bolt
on.  As for offset, AFAIK, there's only one with the correct offset -
that's the stock wheel.

Before everybody gets up in arms with that answer, I didn't say "will
work", I said "correct offset" which was the question.  All the other
wheels are different.  Most of the ones that folks use would fit better
if they were offset inboard somewhat.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa