<VV> Higher Octane Fuel

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 19:58:05 EDT 2006

Hi All
  I have used av-gas in my autocross car and my Sprint before I sold  it, and
it worked very well for me. On cars that sit for lone periods like  during
the winter months it very good as it will not turn to varnish or brake  down,
only evaporates faster than pump gas.
  Don't expect to drive into airport and tell them to fill it up, they  won't
as its against the law, as it has no road tax on it. You need to have a
friend there that will sell it to you in a can for your " Air  Boat" ??  By the
way you can drive up and fill your Air Boat.
 Gene Barr