<VV> RE: diff

Jim Corey jcorey at escapees.com
Sun Jul 9 19:38:04 EDT 2006

Indeed we are!! The service manual calls the outer case the carrier.  But a
quick look at Clarks affirms your terminology, which is more logical.  It
appears my friend gave me a late carrier assembly, so now I have to decide
if I want to make it work, or pull the whole drive train.  And it's 102
degrees here right now, so nothings going to happen until tomorrow morning!!

Jim Corey

63 Vert

64 Coupe

Both daily drivers