<VV> Clay Corvair?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 01:03:58 EDT 2006

I received the following e-mail today. anyone know anything about  such a
car? I've asked him for pictures. Please reply to him and the list,  because I'd
like to hear more if you know about this car.

Ned

I Have recently found a corvair that I believe is extremely rare.  A  It
looks like the bat mobile or a speed racer.  It still has 2 of the  original tires
on it, they say 1965 corvair claymobile.  I think that it as  given to
cassius clay in 1965 by GM.  If you have any information on it  please let me know.
_kitcarson16 at hotmail.com_ (mailto:kitcarson16 at hotmail.com)

Thank you,
Travis