<VV> Scalzi electric fan

datrishay at aol.com datrishay at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 13:35:14 EDT 2006

NO we still have all the fan shrouds and fans along with Valve covers...Tom is selling all his stuff...even the yellow car that was seen at the Portland Convention last year (with the fan set up and turbo still working!!). He still stands by his fan setup have had NO problems this summmer and we are alrerady in the high 90's. The yellow car has been an everyday driver since April. I should have pictures of it soon to post for sale.
 IF there is a part you need let us know we might have one. EVERYTHING must go! Also our friend Rick has TON's of Corvair parts that need to go also. Between us and Rick we are selling EVERYTHING
 He is going a lot of side work out of the house until we can find the right building to start his shop. For the web site... well thats been under construction for a long time now, last years convention kind of put the "Corvair world" in prospective, wanted to change a few things. I don't see the site being around much longer (not like there is anything there now)  You can all still reach Tom at Vairhouse at aol.com or email me.

Good luck guys
Trisha Scalzi