<VV> recommendations for valve work--humor?

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 17:07:28 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/10/2006 1:53:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

Of the owner, not the car.  Note  "humor" in the subject line.

Later, JR

Seems  like the head and the exhaust valve would be at opposite  ends...

Later, JR

>> I need to get my head fixed after  dropping an exhaust valve seat.

This is a Corvair--not a Rolls-Royce or old Willys.
Scotty

I did get that--I was just being an A--hole (my exhaust valve #2 IS at  the
opposite end but the one I use most frequently is at the head end.)
Scotty