<VV> But seriously folks,

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Jul 10 18:32:17 EDT 2006

I'll be back in the warehouse tommorrow for 3 or 4 hours so if you need
to communicate with me it's best to call. It REALLY is damn diffucult
and annoying to try nd type!  I've wanted to thank each of you
personally for your private noters to me but that may be a bir further
out. Right now i feel like I've been hit in the chest with a sledge
hammer. I cant drive for 30  days so Linda has to run me around. If you
knew my general lack of coherance you'd think driving is a bad idea too!
Not complaining- Linda ays I'm smiling almost every minute! Lon