<VV> NEW PRODUCTS AT CORVAIR UNDERGROUND

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Jul 10 18:23:28 EDT 2006

      I wish to draw your attentiion to several new products here at the
Underground.

Cow valves. The same kind used on fearless leader Lon wall. Very useful
in valve jobs although we advise the three angle grind on the cow prior
to remooval.
Dacron aortic tubes. Great for replacing radiator hoses although tem
rating is somewhat low.
Oxycodone, Percoset and a number of other fun drugs. When mixed together
and taken for several weeks renders the user almost incomprehensible.
Most valuable when used on Virtual Vair membsr who post too much - (It's
really flipping difficuult to communicate via typing!)

Yes I've been back to work for about 3 hours this afternoon and I'm damn
tired and going home

Lon Wall
Who thought typing and reading on OK-T3 was difficult after a transplanty!

Oh yeah - thanks to all my friends out there! Keep those orders coming!