Subject: <VV> Moving

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 00:26:52 EDT 2006

Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Ryan Verthein <daretocorvair at yahoo.com>
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org

Hey everyone.

  Just a note to everyone that I'm moving to Kansas on
Thursday, and will probably not be on the internet for
up to 3 weeks.  If I can get to a computer or a
library or whatever that will be good, but any
<snip??
  Until Thursday though, I'm open!  haha

Vair content: a cleaning of my 8 plate oil cooler, and
the mouting of my spare, tools, and jack in the engine
comp...  Fixed my glove box so it works now...  I
should be good to go!

Any man with a completely fixed glove box should be in a position to circumnavigate the globe on one tank of gas. It's soo sad to see all those corvairs broken down by the sides of lonely roads suffering from broken glove boxes.

  Godspeed Ryan

  Arjay Morgan