<VV> high beam indicator light color

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jul 12 06:45:17 EDT 2006

Hey guys.... and you, too, JR.....
Red was the standard color for the high beam indicator for GM back in the
60s... I'm not really sure when they changed it... but this did jolt my memory
about the 61 'brier... it has a wiring-system-from-Hell on it... was like that
 when I bought it, and I'm one of those "don't fix it if it ain't broke"
types.... the high beam indicator light stays ON when the high beams are OFF....
and goes out when they are on.... just one of those little quirks....
I don't know why it's like that.... but other than that, no biggie...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg.... with  loopy high beam indicator light
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan  95/pg
1969 Monza 110/pg