<VV> Trailer Rehabilitation

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 10:31:54 EDT 2006

Chuck----Trailer rehabilitation- regardless of the
number of "rattle cans" required--should be completed
with a LARGE CORSA decal on the rear of each
fender---you still have time to have a pair expressed
from the merchandise guru.

My haul trailer has the Corsa decal- a Marine Corps
Decal, an Air Force Decal and my Vietnam Veteran Flag
on each side-then the VN Vet License Plates on my
cars-  sort of a rolling "Statement" --

My trailer is on the road a lot-because it's available
for all club members to use.

Don Manen