<VV> Bicoastal Corvair Sightings

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jul 14 16:10:15 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/14/2006 2:28:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
corvair at serenska.com writes:

Anyone  want to know about the gas prices I saw along the way?   :)

Ya know, I see no problem whatsoever filling anyone in on gas prices in
their area... If anyone is planning on coming through KY from the west and  taking
the Western Kentucky Parkway I'd be happy to tell you the gas prices  between
Leitchfield (about mile marker 107) to where it ends in Elizabethtown.  and
then points north on I-65 up to Louisville...
Just drop me a private email... I'll be home this weekend until Monday
morning the 17th, and then I'll be back Saturday the 22nd, so for those heading
out next weekend I'll be happy to help out if I can.
Nothing irks me more than filling up the tank and seeing the same gas a few
miles down the road for 15 cents less... $1.80 can get you 3 White Castle
burgers!
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg