<VV> Unusual Cold Jetting Question?

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Fri Jul 14 16:11:48 EDT 2006

Hello Grant,

Be careful here--I think the limiting factor in the colder, denser charge
air will be the dew point.  I think your customer will be unsatisfied with
the performance of the new set-up if carburetor icing becomes an issue.  To
be on the safe side, ask him how well the engine performs right now at
temperatures near the freezing point with high relative humidity.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.