<VV> Corvair plates

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 14 18:05:03 EDT 2006

Hi Tim

The Secretary of State (DMV in other states) has a car show in Springfield
IL (our Capitol) each year.  The state "features" a different car each time.
Special plates are issued which depict the featured car for that year.  They
are "legal" plates for about 6 months - around the time of the show.  I
happen to have two sets of those plates as I had them on two vairs at the
time.  I do sometimes put them on when going to car shows.

Later, JR