<VV> Corvair sighting, kind of, 70's show.

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Fri Jul 14 20:52:23 EDT 2006

Was watching a few TV shows I taped awhile back and I was watching what I
beleive to be the final episode of That 70's show.
The Character "Hyde" was brush painting a model car. sure enough, it was a
late model Corvair with the Yenko sail panels. Hyde is the same character
that a few years ago was wearing a "Put the force in the rear" Corvair
So...........anyone know who the Corvair fan is (was)affiliated with the
show??????

Gary Swiatowy