<VV> Very Rare Find

mark bashara marklaredo at msn.com
Fri Jul 14 21:53:10 EDT 2006

Well, I hit the jackpot, I just purchased a 62 Corvair Lakewood Monza Wagon.
It is an untampered original that came from California 18 years ago. I live
in MA and never expected to get one as nice as this one. It has been in a
heated garage for almost 18 years. I went over it and other than a couple of
small surface rust, it is all original in white with a red interior. It
hasn't been started in 18 years and with a new battery and a little gas it
fired right up. It is a 4 speed, from what I know there were only a little
over 2200 Monza Lakewoods made and they only made them in 62. Well I could
go on but just wanted to share my good find. Take care.