<VV> Hi! Are there any CORSA chapters in Northern California?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jul 15 16:08:12 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/15/2006 9:44:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ste59lin at sonic.net writes:

I live  in Sonoma County - 35 miles north of San Francisco and know there is
a chapter  in Southern California somewhere, and am hoping there might be one
up here  somewhere. Thank you.

Someone is sure to contact you from San Francisco Bay Area Corsa. Oops!  That
would be me. There are two very active club in the Northern California Bay
Area - as well as several over in California's Central Valley. The closest
club is likely Corsa SFBA. As a former (several times) president of SFBA, I
still attend most meetings, though it's a drive for me. The official meeting
place is in Orinda, but we have moved a bit, especially in the summer with
weekend technical sessions replacing official meetings. If you send me your
address, I'll make sure you get a current newsletter. It is available on-line as  a
PDF file, the July issue is at:
_http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/corsanews/News0706.pdf_
(http://clubs.hemmings.com/clubsites/corsanews/News0706.pdf)

But if you want a printed copy, let me know. - Seth  Emerson