<VV> Classic Motorsports mag; upgrading language

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sat Jul 15 19:02:57 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Robbins" <robbins at mail.monticello.net>
Subject: <VV> Classic Motorsports mag

> Just got the Sept 2006 issue of Classic Motorsport magazine today. There
is
> a huge story called Classic at Any Speed about Corvairs, both stock and
race
> are mentioned  along with Fastvairs and VV.
> Joe Robbins
Aw Shucks, now that VV is nationally famous, maybe I think I will clean up
my foul language when I post.  Wouldnt be prudent at this juncture, I
betcha, to use all those words I learned in the army.

But one technical problem ... if I can't cuss to explain what I know, I
won't have anything to post about.....

reargards, ken campbell, humble in Iowa...