Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jul 15 22:59:00 EDT 2006


I have used PB Blaster for many years. Never seen JB Blaster. I looked 
on the Midway Auto Parts web site and JB is from the same manufacturer. 
Did your local FLAPS carry it when you first tried it?   The P stands 
for penetrating. What does the J stand for?

Frank DuVal

N2VZD at aol.com wrote:

>please note that there is a magic product called JB blaster.  it seems  to be 
>magic in a can at times.  and i am not a firm believer in chemical  repairs 
>..but this stuff is good. check a website on westly products, they have  saved 
>many corvair engine and other parts over the years. i just found this link  in 
>a hurry...enjoy!
>blaster blaster jb smokeless engine tune-up 12  oz.
>regards, tim colson
> _______________________________________________
>This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property
>of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
>This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/
>Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
>Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs 
> _______________________________________________

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list