<VV> Dressing up my corvair engine

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Jul 15 23:27:52 EDT 2006

I don't know if you're including painting the engine compartment in your plans but you could paint the engine compartment body color like on the Canadian cars.  I think that would look "cooler" than the stock semi-gloss black.  If you have a stock air cleaner setup you could use a 140 chrome air cleaner cover - they look good.  You could paint (or powdercoat) the engine fan body color.  I actually like the shrouds in their stock semi-gloss but obviously you could paint them too.  Definitely body color matching (or engine compartment color complimenting) spark plug wires would be sweet.  Some neon lights, yeah man - that's the ticket!  Chrome oil filler cap and maybe fuel pump.  Oh you could pimp your ride if you really want to.

mike