<VV> Radio Antenna

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Jul 15 23:59:08 EDT 2006

You can access it by removing the passenger vent panel as previously mentioned but I changed my antenna without doing that.  I just removed the antenna up and out thru the hole in the fender and held on to the antenna wire while I installed the new one.

<snip>
OK....I'm buffaloed. How does one get to the right front fender mount radio
antenna?? Gotta replacement for the busted one but wherever I look, I can't
access the underside of the assembly. No access thru the trunk or under the
dash. I have the GM assembly manual but it's not clear as to how to get to the
antenna base. TIA,

  Scott