<VV> Insurance providers for vair daily drivers

John Headley robedinpurple at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 16 00:26:28 EDT 2006

Due to restrictions by the condo association where
I'll be living, it looks like having a 3rd vehicle may
be difficult.  I'm considering making my vair into a
daily driver rather than give it up.  Weather isn't
much of a factor in L.A., and my "regular" vehicle is
a 2 seat pickup that is impractical now that I have a
family anyway, so I really have no incentive to hold
on to that one.  My commute is short, and there are no
worries about where I have to park it at work.  What
insurance companies are people who actually drive
their vairs as daily drivers carrying?  I still would
like to insure it for an appraised or stated value -
i.e. I don't want to lose everything if I get in an
accident.  Let me know what you are running out there.
 As a side note, if you have an extra parking space in
your garage in the South Bay L.A. area and want to
rent it to me, let me know!

Thanks,

-John Headley
64 monza convert