<VV> Carb issues

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Jul 17 10:06:35 EDT 2006

I picked up my '65 Corsa 140 from Ken Hand last night.  He took care of a
number of problems for me, and did a good job.  One issue he cured was the
white smoke I was getting at start-up from one side.  This was a bad choke
pull-off, I am embarrassed to admit.

Driving the car home, I noticed that it didn't run entirely smooth, but
instead would kind of miss occasionally.  It didn't seem like it had all
that much power.  Once when I tried punching it my wife, who was following
me, said she could smell unburnt gas.

Any suggestions?  I would like to get this sorted out before we leave for
Buffalo next Monday.

Thanks.

Norm Witte