<VV> Carb issues

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Jul 17 12:27:09 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Norman C. Witte" <ncwitte at wittelaw.com>
Subject: <VV> Carb issues
> Driving the car home, I noticed that it didn't run entirely smooth, but
> instead would kind of miss occasionally.  It didn't seem like it had all
> that much power.  Once when I tried punching it my wife, who was following
> me, said she could smell unburnt gas.
> Norm Witte
******
Hey, if you are using one of those fangled new Permulgator 2 ignition
modules, ( here we go ) make sure you are getting the full 12 volts for the
module.

reargards, ken campbell, iowa again...
... oh, the life of a spark plug wire is kinda wishful thinking ...somewhere
between 4 minutes and 40 years  ... get a real longest one and keep it for a
spare.