<VV> Convention caravan from Flint, Michigan

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Jul 17 12:36:14 EDT 2006

Dave Fierek and I have been discussing the possibility of caravanning from
Flint, MI to Buffalo Monday afternoon next week. I'm trying not to get too
organized, but I was wondering whether anyone else is heading that way and
would like to joint us.  I'm shooting for freeway speeds of about 65 mph.

My wife and I have been talking about the convention and I think she would
be more comfortable if we trailered one of the Corvairs so that she and the
kids could ride in air-conditioned splendor.  She was also worried about a
breakdown along the way, though I am not too concerned about that.  At any
rate, this would provide a breakdown vehicle for anyone on that leg of the
trip.

Norm Witte