<VV> Carb issues

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 12:35:29 EDT 2006

Norm,
    Sounds more like ignition problems to me.  I  would check out points,
dwell, timing, ignition coil, plug wires and sparkplugs  FIRST before getting
into carburetion issues.  Does it occur with cold  engine, or hot engine or both?
 Sometimes an ignition coil will start to  break down when it gets hot.
    Good luck.
    Frank "do easy things FIRST" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/17/2006 11:34:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,