<VV> removing stainless rain-gutter trim? winshield trim?

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Jul 17 14:36:42 EDT 2006

Ok,

     I'm removing all the emblems/trim etc. from the Corsa to start getting it ready for the body shop.  How do I remove the stainless trim along the raingutters without damaging it?  I took it off my Chevelle once, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember.

     Also advice on removing windshield/back window stainless trim would be appreciated.

     The "corsa" emblems on the quarter panels (the ones ahead of the wheel) i'm guessing I can get to by removing the interior trim panels from behind the doors... if there is a different way please let me know.

Ray Rodriguez
CORSA
65 Corsa 140/4