<VV> Authors in Buffalo?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 18:51:08 EDT 2006

Time for my pre-convention query whether certain authors of Corvair books
will be at the convention.  Those who have thus far escaped my autograph hounding
are:

Bob Helt

Richard Finch

Bill Artzberger

and, while I'm at it, I noticed that  Mark Ellis and Dave Newell have
autographed my '96 first edition of the 1969 Fingertip Facts book but not my '99 30th
anniversary edition so I might as well hit them up for the newer copy while
I'm at it.

So, how about it?  Any of these Corvair scholars expected in Buffalo?

Private replies O.K.

BTW, I made every effort this year to spell everyone's name correctly but
there are no guarantees, either express or implied!  <GG>

~Bill Stanley