<VV> lock doohicky...

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 18 00:00:56 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
Does anyone have the little flat metal rod that goes from the back of
the lock on the trunk of a late model to the latch mechanism? I was
putting the trim back on the car and I couldn't put the trunk lock
trim on because after getting my car back from the painter's shop I
find that little things are missing. Like that one.

I need someone to scan one of these so I can make one out of steel.

Is there anyone that can do that? or... Is there anyone near Dallas
that has one that they want to sell to me?  Seems like a lot of
trouble for just a straight little piece of metal.  ;op
-Cash

cash.case at sbcglobal.net
www.cashcase.us

Home phone: 972-444-8531