<VV> lock doohicky...

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Jul 18 00:12:05 EDT 2006

Paint and body shops notoriously lose everything, only the best restoration
shops operate with any responsibility at all.  I've even had the spare tire
and wheel disappear.  The only safe thing to do is to take everything off
yourself and keep them at home, especially all of the little nuts and bolts.
RonH