<VV> Crunch time, West Virginia Edition, Update

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Jul 18 07:21:20 EDT 2006

Rick writes:

"The neighbors all think I'm a little nuts. Several have never seen an
engine

running out of a car. It fastinates them. Plus they never saw a Corvair

engine either."

My neighbors, with consent from my wife I suspect, are about to have me
committed.  Actually,

they get a kick out of seeing the engine running on the bench.  It finally
went in the car Saturday.

Now to finish all the little details like shift and clutch linkage,
accelerator linkage, carpet, steering

wheel, steering column and gas tank, to name a few.

"There is light at the end of the tunnel and it's not a train...."

Maybe not a train, but at least a tractor trailer rig bearing down on me at
90 MPH.

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY

66 Monza Coupe