<VV> Good Deal - Wolf Adv.

grant young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 09:30:21 EDT 2006

I am offering a good deal to the first responder. I have a pair of special order Premium Carburetors that were returned by a customer. They were not installed and are still new, BUT they are painted with black (Mercury marine) epoxy. They are jetted at .053", 140 emulsion tubes, .033" power jets, and have a SS fastener kit installed, as well as SS lifetime fuel filter screens, and new throttle shafts. Since I don't sell a lot of black carbs, and need to feed the wife, I am offering these to the first person with $175 (retail is $249, so 30% discount), plus $10 priority mail. I will accept a core trade in. Obviously, private replies only. Thanks,
Grant Young
Wolf Enterprises