<VV> Corvair - somewhat

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 19 19:54:31 EDT 2006

I had to return my ATI HDTV All-in-Wonder board for repair/replacement.  This company is out of Canada, but for US customers, they have an US repair facility, in non-other than Tonawanda, NY.

This would be one time I wish my order would get mixed up and I would receive a brand new 65 Corsa 140 engine, instead.  Who knows where these old engines could be lurking.  They could unknowingly be using a boxed up motor to hold a door open in the shipping department and the shipping label for my board could fall onto the box and it would get shipped to me.  I'd even pay the shipping for it!

Oh well, one can dream!

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member