<VV> Attention Convention Attendees

Arjay Morgan n3lkz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 23:31:00 EDT 2006

Just a simple plea:

  There are those unfortunates who will not be attending the convention in Buffalo this year.

  The alternative for us homebound folks is to enjoy, vicariously, the experiences of those fortunate to be going to the Convention -- tales of their trips to and from the venue; accounts of the strange and wonderous things they see and do up there on the U.S./Canada border, and even significant and insignificant happenings at the convention.

  I urge you to put these thoughts and more on Virtual Vairs so that the rest of us can participate in your adventures.

  Bandwidth restrictions should be waived for this week so write fully and often. Think of us stay-at-homers like you would your aunt Maude who's locked up in that nursing home. And know in advance we'll be hanging on your every word.

  Thanking you in advance I remain:
  y'r humble s'vt
  Arjay Morgan, speaking for the rest of the support troops.
  64 Monza convert (It would make it, I wouldn't)