<VV> Late coupe driver's window regulator

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 00:26:43 EDT 2006

I don't have any more (or I'd give u one) but having been there would like to give some comment. Th problem always seems to be the driver side (it's used more) and fails first. Since u have to take it all apart clean the tracks with a media blaster (it could have contributed to the binding) and replace the felt pieces the glass rides on. Hopefully Clark or Lon or Larry will have it. Would hate to have u install a reg and the binding come back in less than 6 months.