<VV> Window regulator

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 17:59:06 EDT 2006

Thanks to all that responded to my search for a window regulator.  Unfortunately, I have literally been on the run and unable to get to a computer from 6:30 a.m. this morning until now.  Fortunately, Dave Fierek came through with the part.  (The first of two cell phone calls I got in men's rooms today--figure that one out.) My apologies to those of you who didn't get responses today--especially Cliff--and my thanks to VV and Dave for coming through in the clinch.

I realize that subscribing to VV means that there is a lot of email that to sift through, much of which may not interest any one particular individual. However, when it comes to getting results fast, nothing beats VV.  Nothing.

You guys rock.

Norm