<VV> Hotel Cancellation Penalty

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Jul 21 12:25:44 EDT 2006

Sarah,

Thank you for the explanation. If I understand your reply, if the room is cancelled by the "magic date" the customer is charged the fee. This seems to be a standard reservation cancellation policy that I'm familiar with.

As I told Harry, I'm really not trying to cause an uproar. I just want to understand these sorts of issues to better plan our Great Plains Corvair Roundup when it's our turn to host again.

Ned