<VV> who else is not ready for Buffalo

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 21 17:39:45 EDT 2006

See...

That's why most of us have at least 2.  Need to have something to drive (or
borrow parts from) in order to have at least one working one at all times.
<BIG GRIN>

Who knows, maybe you can pick up something to bring home while at
convention!

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140